Time to finish this top! I can't wait to see what it looks like all together.
The next step was to add some blue dots at the end of the green stems between the tulips and the blue pieces for the bottom of the outer flowers.
I really like the blue batik I used for the bottom of the flowers. Dark teal is a gorgeous color. However, I tested all these fabrics before starting to make sure they didn't bleed. This dark teal was the worst. I had to wash it in Synthrapol five times before it stopped bleeding. It was worth it however as it's such a gorgeous fabric!
On the back here I ripped off the top part of the stablizer since I knew I was going to have to add another piece when putting on the last pink petal of the flower.
And here it is! My finished quilt top for Floral Kaleidoscope! I can't wait to layer it and start quilting.
Here's a close-up of the outside.
And here's the back!
I hope you get to quilt today!