Saturday, August 18, 2018

Futuristic Flowers - Part 2

In addition to all the interesting textiles, I decided to add some Lumiere Metallic Paint to my project.  First step.  Add some paint to red suede.  It worked great and ended up kind of like patent leather.

Then I added some black and gray (4 shades) orange peels around the gold paint.  I absolutely love the way the pot turned out!

I also left some holes in my flowers and leaves for paint.  Here you can see the areas I needed to paint drawn on my background fabric - a black chambray denim.

Finally, I put down all the pieces.  Now for stitching......come back next week to check it out!

I hope you get to quilt today!

No comments:

Post a Comment