I used the following threads:
- Orange and pink outer petals - Bottom Line by Superior Threads - I chose Bottom Line on purpose for these petals. First, it is 60 weight polyester with little sheen. I didn't want the thread choice on these petals to overwhelm the fabric. If I had used a shiny pink thread it would've taken away from the print.
- Purple inner petals - Glide by FilTec - I used this thread here because it is one of the few threads that is a true blue-purple. The color name is Raven. It is my go to thread for anythign "blurple."
- Inner orange petal - Deco-Bob by WonderFil Threads - a great choice for ease of use and sheen.
- Inner pink petal - Deco-Bob by WonderFil Threads
- Blue Dot - Fufu thread - I love the sheen and texture of this thread. It comes off the spool and feels a little bumpy, but still smooth. This adds to the sheen and texture of the thread.
- Pink dot - Deco-Bob by WonderFil Threads
I want to use the orange and pink batik with the squares in petals again. I have it in turquoise squares on lime and purple squares on yellow too. Oh, the possibilities!
Post a Comment