Here's the continuation of my last post. Here's the next layer added. I had a lot of fun fussy cutting the pieces in the outer turquoise ring so they had two circles each in them. My fabric looks like Swiss cheese now.
And here's the final round. Yes, there was supposed to be more and it was going to get bigger, but I decided that it wasn't working quite as well as I'd like since some of the seams were really bulky (think 6 layers of fabric...yikes). So I decided to quit while I was ahead. It's still really cute and fun.
Here's the back after I attached it to a piece of blue background fabric.
This is my original drawing. It uses pieces I had leftover from my Ballet quilt. Clearly I didn't get as far as I planned, but alls well that ends well. And it did end well.
I hope you get to quilt today!