I am very excited to be participating in my friend Sherry Shish of Powered by Quilting's Plum Pudding Blog Tour today! Sherry and I met a few years ago when we were both Island Batik Ambassadors living in the same metropolitan area. Now she has her own fabric lines with Island Batik. Let me introduce you to Snowflake made with Plum Pudding!
Here is the entire collection! SO pretty.
Here are the three fabrics I had to work with. I knew I wanted to make a big white snowflake on the gray pinecone background with pretty pink binding.
I had fun doing wavy quilting and topstitching my binding.
I chose to do a double blanket stitch around the edges of all my pieces.
I also had fun doing some detail quilting around the snowflake.
I hope you get to quilt today!
Be sure to check out all the other amazing blog hop participants!
- June 8 - Sherry Shish of Powered By Quilting
- June 9 - Joanne Kerton of Canuck Quilter
- June 10 - Vasudha Govindan of Storied Quilts
- June 11 - Kate Starcher of Katie Mae Quilts
- June 12 - Sally Williams of Paleofish Designs
- June 13 - Leanne Parsons of Devoted Quilter
- June 14 - Jessica Caldwell of Desert Bloom Quilting
- June 15 - Jenifer Dick and Trisch Price of Everyday Stitches
- June 16 - Patti Bochey of Lemon Tree Snippets
- June 17 - Debra Davis of Tuning My Heart
- June 18 - Laura Piland of Slice of Pi Quilts
- June 19 - Lisa Ruble of Love to Color My World
- June 20 - Anja Clyke of Anja Quilts
- June 21 - Suzy Webster of Webster Quilts
- June 22 - Sarah Vanderburgh of Sew Joy Creations
- June 24 - Jen Strauser of Dizzy Quilter
- June 25 - Sherry Shish of Powered By Quilting
Beautiful, Suzy!!! Plum Pudding is a lovely fabric line!!!ReplyDelete